Well it's time. Time to change the status quo. The hubs and I decided that it would be best for me to move on in my career and pursue the opportunity that was presented. I accepted the job on Friday. The ultimate rationale was twofold.
Second, I really felt like I "clicked" with the people on the interview. I know, work is work whatever, but having never really bonded with the people at my current job, I miss the comradery, the actual looking forward to going to work in the morning. Sounds cliche, but it could happen, right? There was a time a few years ago where even though I complained, I had friends at work to complain with, it was great! Hoping to find that again, well, without the complaining part again. Such an idealist, I am.
I still have a month to finish up some projects here and prep for the new job, with a start date set for July 6.
Now some changes on the Gobbles front, he started on formula over the weekend. Sort of. He's still nursing morning and night, but the bottles in between are half formula, half breastmilk. By the end of the week those bottles should be all formula.
He's also getting sitting up completely now and started lurching into a crawl. Still not actually mobile, but getting there any day now!
Aww, my little boy is sitting up. Is that why you look so smug Gobbles?
Ahh Ha Ha Nope. I was makin' poopies Momma!!



Congrats on the new job, Momma!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, I hope it works out exactly how you want it to! And I love Gobbles' commentary. Need more of that please. haha
ReplyDelete