Monday, April 16, 2012

Overheard from the backseat...

-Mommy, I like SEPTA buses, but ambulances are my favorite.
Aren't fire trucks your favorite?
No- we are all out of fire trucks.  We need to go to the Grocery store to buy more fire trucks.

- Look Mom, see the cherry blossoms?  They're pink.  They're pretty.  Oh LOOK - MORE cherry blossoms!

- Where'd Chase go?  He went home from school too.  Just look at all these cars going to work!  And no picking my nose.

- (as our car rolls through a yellow-turning-red light) We have to STOP because the light turned red. 

- Mommy look over there, that police car just turned left (correct!)

- (as Bad Romance is playing on the radio) Mommy, I don't want this Gaga, I want Poker Face!

Please!  That's my big brother saying all that... Duh - though I started talking I can't use real words yet!  Gimme a coupla months :)

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe he knows right from left - how much does Gobbles charge for tutoring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. Maks was saying this yesterday morning about my new black soap for dry skin: "black soap, very nice." I thought I was bathing with Borat.

    ReplyDelete