Last week I photo dumped all of the fun snow pictures we took throughout the snowy winter. But what to do with the other hundreds of hours we were cooped up inside? Plenty!
You mean, besides working from the couch and putting on The Incredibles over and over and OVER again??
Plenty includes, in no particular order: Building with legos, playing video games, bouncing in the bounce house, cuddling puppies, cuddling with each other, playing with the turtle we always forget we have, eating (a lot), sword fighting, exercising, watching Frozen on a site that has since taken it down, singing Frozen songs over and over and over again, having picnics, building forts, solving puzzles, brushing each others' hair, dressing up, watching old home movies of mommy, caring for our dollies, cooking in our play kitchen, doing art, having playdates, admiring art, and, oh yes, resting.
Check out my car and my garage.
Here Lobster, let me show you how to play!
Whoo hoo!
I hide. Bet you can't see me!
Lobster Shepherd's Pie. Happy birthday to ME.
Here Spoonsie, have a necklace.
Too much red after Christmas? I didn't realize that was a rule...
I can't see! I need to watch Jake! And Clubhouse! And old school Mickey!
C'mon lil guy, don't be shy!
Balloons and jumping! And I cannot figure out who that third person is!
Aww, I love my puppy!
Stop! She's MY puppy and you know it!
I don't think Daddy realizes I stole his phone!
Now carry us upstairs please!
Whheee! It's like a roller coaster. But not at all!
See! I TOLD you she's my puppy! Our selfie!
En guard!
Forget the sword, I'll use a hammer.
The stillest the Lobster ever sat for two hours
Daddy, you so pretty! just like me!
This is fun!
I'm too tired to climb on Daddy anymore!
Yes! My favorite part of the day - changing the calendar!
Look Mommy! I'm making a flower!
And I'm painting the whole thing so the rainbow comes out!
my transformer peed.
Jillian Michaels is a piece of cake!
Looks like this one is my puppy too! They just like me better!
Alright, I'm ready to go crabbing!
Put those books away Lobster, you're ruining my concentration, I'm about to beat this level!
my turn! I win too!
Why do I put up with this stuff?
We need a rest!
Ok, now we can hide in our fort!
Mommy look! I got the marble in the circle!
This blanket is so versatile - cover, fort, picnics. Who needs toys?
Lobster, it's MY turn to watch Let it Go!
I really do love this song!
Why is the sound all weird on this video?
Who is that fat baby in that thing that looks like a swing?
my dolly wanted to bounce too!
Tea for you and tea for me!
C'mon girls, we've got to get to the store!
Psst. Hey Lobster, in case you were wondering, the dogs like ME the best!
The best part about snowy weekends is the sleeping in!
This piece really speaks to me... apparently mommy got to drink wine while she painted it!
look mommy, cake and more cake. and kabobs. and Gobbles wants to be dexter.
Cheese! We're not throwing things, we promise!
I'm just going to spin amongst the chaos!
I have a thumb-sucking partner in crime!
Well, we'll smile once!
Oh, hugs for our friends! We LOVE WARM HUGS, just like OLAF!
But when I'm near a baby I'm going to suck my thumb :)
Everyone start your engines
Look mommy, what a good helper I am!
I love my Minnie-Rella!
And now we're all due for a rest. Snore.
Bonus video from a snow silly day inside:
When we got sick of being in the house and the roads were at least cleared - we got out! Please Touch, Disney on Ice, the mall, another mall, and more. Part three of how we spent the ridiculously snowy winter coming tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment