Friday, May 17, 2013

Old Phone Video Purge: Part 5

Finally we're at the end of what was on my old phone (or rather, a selection of videos from probably about a hundred or so).  For this one, I think I'm probably a bit more enthusiastic than Gobbles about the sledding hill also known as our front lawn.  After this snowstorm I actually bough a sled big enough to hold me, but then it never snowed again this season.  Oh well, always next year: 

Another one of those why do we have toys (or teethers!) moments.  A promotional frosty mug can entertain your 12 month old for minutes!



This was technically when I started saying "Oh the Lobster is walking!" (taken at 12 mos, 2 weeks).  Hubs disagrees, calling it "falling with style" a la buzz lightyear.  It took me almost another 2 weeks to finally get a video of her really walking, so he was probably right.  13 months, whatever, I'll take it :)


I thought this would be an appropriate video to end my "old phone purge" series, with the Lobster Roll and her version of the Happy Cheerio Dance, considering the first video of the group I posted.  Just shy of 14 months, my little girl seems SO MUCH SMALLER than her brother, even though it's only a 6 week age difference between here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment