We'll start off part 4 of the videos with just some everyday kid-chatting with the same high pitched squeal between my almost 3 year old son and my 9 month old daughter. Oh and some doggie torture as well:
I felt the need to capture the Lobster Roll's enthusiastic lip smacking before she got too old:
There was a period of time when the Lobster was 10 months old that she was an extremely light napper. This particular day, after less than an hour of sleep, she was woken up by a dog running down the steps. When I tried to get her back down I plopped in the glider for a few minutes to see if she would go or if it was over. Yep, nap was over for the day.
Did I ever mention that we love Bring it On? Gobbles loves it too...
No comments:
Post a Comment