So when I edited down the series, I originally was going to one video from every quarter - basically how the first post went. I started to get lazy and now it appears all lopsided since the first 9 months have 4 videos and the next 15 have 16 videos. Oh well, shouldn't we consider it better that I have more after the birth of the 2nd child? I think I was just getting better with technology.
January 23, 2012 - the lobster roll is about 36 hours old and I'm hopped up on Perkacets. But it was a nice family moment that I didn't even remember having on my phone. I love hearing his sweet voice pronounce her name:
The first book that Gobbles memorized was 101 Dalmations. I'm not sure when exactly he began reading it to us nightly, but I managed to sneak a video in March of 2012, when he was 2 years, 3 months. Funny at the time we knew exactly what he was saying, but I feel like this video requires subtitles because he kind of ran his words together. My favorite thing about this video is the angry growling voice he gets when he talks about Cruella De Ville.
Pongo and Perdita lived in London with their people pets, Roger and Anita. When Perdita and Pongo became the parents of 15 puppies, they were SO proud. Life seemed perfect until an old friend of Anita's, Cruella De Ville, came to see the puppies. Cruella WALTZED into the room deMANDing to see the ADORAble puppies and their BEAUTIFUL coats. She even proclaimed she would by them all. We're not selling the puppies said Roger, not a single one. You fools Cruella cried, you'll be SOOOOORRY and stormed out of the house.... the Badun Brothers kidnapped the puppies; the police launched an investigation but the puppies were still not found... Pongo & Perdita decided it was all up to them and Pongo decided to try the twilight bark.... bark bark howl....
The Lobster Roll with her sweet coos 12 weeks old (4.20.12)
Gobbles and I both trying to get the Lobster to roll over at 4 months.
The last 2 are private! Want to seeeeee
ReplyDeleteI think i fixed them - sorry! my first you-tubing left me a bit overwhelmed!
ReplyDelete