Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Auntie

I'm an aunt, again!  For the first time on my side! My niece arrived almost two months ago and I'm ashamed that I'm just writing about her arrival now!  It's been a hectic time for our family, as I'm still struggling to get the Summer part II recap up, but I just have to talk about how friggan adorable this little munchkin is.  I'm not even sure I can say little because she was almost 10 lbs and as tall as the Lobster is now when she came out.  (ok, I exaggerate a bit, but c'mon, have you ever heard of a 23 1/2" tall newborn?!).

She started smiling at like 3 weeks old and coos like an angel.  My sister and brother in law are adjusting wonderfully to life as parents, and I'm thrilled to have a baby in the family again for all the love and snuggles I want!

What are you looking at?  I'm just loungin'!

I was definitely worth the wait!

Oh, you're my favorite Aunt :)  (just kidding!!)

Gobbles is the mother hen to all of his cousins

The Lobster LOVES babies!

Maybe love is a strong word!

What a cutie!

Never would have thought of this 10 years ago!

Tooo much cuteness!

Do babies always cry?? 

Don't worry Z, I'm going to teach you everything!
Grandpop and all his kiddos!

6 weeks!

And a pro at smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment