Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Video Dump - January '14

I told myself for 2014 I'd keep our videos up-to-date and upload them monthly, so unlike 2013 we weren't checking out the kids a year older.  Instead of calling FAIL, I'll just start posting now to catch up. 

There was a brief moment in the new year before the snow came where the kids got to try out the bikes they got from Santa.  The Lobster's legs were a little too short to turn the pedals and Gobbles was a little too timid to go down a slight slope. We've got work to do but it's ok!

This one has it all.  It's a little dark, but the kids are getting along sweetly, it shows how the $ store stocking stuffers get the most use, and Gobbles draws an inappropriate telescope.  A sweet little moment.


For this one I'll preface by saying I was not turned around while driving, just holding the phone over my shoulder, hence the shakiness.  The Lobster, not yet 2 years old, singing wheels on the bus, and showing her flair for drama with the wah wah wah part.  Love it.

A pre-dinner concert:

Gobbles is just like his father - loves the video games... and I'm just happy the old PS2 came in handy!

A quick glimpse of our Atlantis vacation on one of the short slides - the $14 I spent on a waterproof sleep for the phone was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment