Thursday, May 1, 2014

Video Dump - February '14

Continuing our catch up of videos - fun around the house in February!

Just a little lovin' for our Spoonsie, who gets the most hugs out of everyone:

Practicing our plot recall, with Gobbles of course filling in the moment the Lobster hesitates:

Post dinner fun.  The lobster is always last to finish, so Gobbles and Daddy were off farting.  She decided to share her beans with a friend (and Cannoli)!
 
During a playdate we had a little dance party with some friends.  By the end Gobbles got a little irritated because it was too loud, but the Lobster and pals were still going strong! 
 
 
This is every weekday morning for us.  Except holidays.  I don't know why the Lobster wakes up calling for us at the crack of dawn on Saturdays.  Her hair is the best part of her video, and the fact that Gobbles will wake up for food in his is just who he is of course!

 
And finally, this is every day after school. With the weather bad, the kids hang inside while I take the dogs out in the yard.  They usually pick somewhere to hide, I find them, then they do their one and only chore of feeding the pups.  I think they take pride in their little responsibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment