Lucky for me, Janurary through March are already posted. The Gobbles went sledding, the Lobster Roll turned one, started walking, used frosty mugs, and ate some Cheerios.
By April, the Little Lobster Roll was 14 months old and started learning her manners. Then Gobbles explored his artistic side. And a love for vacuums that I didn't know he had.
In May, we took advantage of my Fridays off and made it outside whenever the rain stopped. The Lobster was bossing her dogs around and chasing her silly brother around. Afterwards, she attempted to help Gobbles with his chores but that didn't work out to well. It's amazing how much she's grown up in the 8 months since this video, as she's now feeding the pups regularly with only an occasional spill.
Surprisingly, I did not take many videos in Disney World, but this one I got of the kids on It's a Small World basically sums up the trip. Gobbles was in awe of everything and the Lobster enthusiastically pointed out everything she recognized, which on this ride seemed to be limited to ball. I'm so glad I recapped our vacation on this blog, because even with the five thousand pictures we took I'm already forgetting the little things!
In June, the Lobster demonstrated to us just how much she likes adult man food, and Gobbles demonstrated his love for toys that I always wanted as a kid but never had.
In July, the Lobster showed us how opinionated she is by emphatically stating her preferred name (along with some expected silliness). She also expanded her chores services and reiterated the need for us to be worried about having a teenage girl, especially when she hears Beyoncé or whatever pop diva is dominating the airwaves at the time.
August brought about all kinds of beach fun and the end to a packed summer. The Lobster showed no fear of the water and Gobbles played ultimate Frisbee.
No comments:
Post a Comment