Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A photo says... seven words...

I'm so happy to announce...
that I'm gonna be the best big brother I can be!!
Mommy and Daddy are so proud that I'm such a big boy!
But I still like to be silly too :)
Ok mommy I think they've got the point...
I know, I know, you just can't get enough of my smile!
what's that up there??
and what does my shirt say again??
that's right!  I'm gonna have a lil brother or sister!
Can we go back inside please?
YAY celebratory cheese in honor of the BABY!
Cheese makes everything better!

except when the dogs try to take it!
don't touch my cheese!
OK, I'll smile ONE more time for you mommy!  I'm so happy to point to your belly and say Hi to the Baby! 

Mommy just unlocked all of her secret posts about the baby.  (well, all four of them).  Check out the lable "Lil Lobster Roll" for details!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! So exciting! I hope you are feeling great.

    ReplyDelete