6/12/11
Baby 2,
Well here we are again. Awake before the rest of the house. This week, my wakeup times have been 5am, 2am, 4am, and 6:30 on the weekends. I don't know what it is but you are an EARLY riser. Maybe we could start sleeping a little later? Mommy is useless by 7pm nowadays.
This weekend has been big for us - we've gotten to see all of our loved ones, and told a few people yesterday about you and today will tell the rest! Everyone's going to have to keep quiet for a few more weeks though, you'll be our little secret.
I've figured out that you do not like prenatal vitamins at all, and unless I take them on a completely full stomach, they come right back up. (sorry for the visual). Funny enough though, I can't really seem to make a full stomach with you. With your bro Gobbles I ate ALL THE TIME. But for some reason I'm just not hungry, and I've actually lost half a pound since I found out about you. I promise I'll do better and keep nourishing you, but little one, it probably would help the both of us if you are not over 9 lbs like your brother... so Mommy's going to take extra care this time around not to down the pop tarts and cinnamon buns she so longingly craved last time. It seems salads with some chicken and black beans are the way to go this time... a little fiesta baby!
By the way - I almost forgot! I was SO happy to actually get to see you the other day! You were so little and a little hard to make out, but I saw your heart there flickering away, 149 bpm at 6 weeks, 4 days. You are due January 30, so it looks like we've managed ourselves another winter baby. Daddy has a very busy work time the 2nd week of February, so we need you to come on time or two weeks late.... and I have a feeling you'll be on time this time.
More wonderful news - we also found out that your cousin who will be here in October is a girl! She is going to be one of your best friends, your mommy and daddy are so happy to have a niece!
Alright little one, time for Mommy to go put some stuff in boxes. It's strange to think that we may be in a new house by the time you get here. Don't worry, we'll have plenty of pictures of the one we're in now for you to look at when you're older.
Love you so much baby - stay strong and healthy in there please!
Love,
Momma
ps - so Mommy thinks it's kinda wierd to post pics of her insides on facebook for everyone to see, but since there are only five or six people that actually read this blog - they can have a special treat!

No comments:
Post a Comment