Monday, July 21, 2014

Randoms thru June

As I was uploading pictures from my phone for the last post, I found so many pictures of random late spring / early summer events that I've just forgotten about because life seems to be in fast forward.  So, without further ado, a photo dump:

Mom, this looks more like early spring - there aren't even leaves on the trees -brrr...

Well mom, I'm tensioning the ropes so it's easier for the lobster to move down the ramp!

Can you hear me NOW?
It's always about Gobbles.  Gobbles, gobbles GOBBLES!

Oh our puppies we love you we love you AWWWW! 
Seriously, we LOVE our puppies!

Replanting Gobble's sunflowers wearing Gobbles' shoes.  

Mom, these sunflowers died within two months, why are you reminding me? 
I WON'T put my pants down!

Of course we'll lick the bowl!  
Aww we love our bobby!  Can we keep her?

Running down broad street with 40,000 of my closes friends..
Juuuust sleeping on my Daddy.  
Me too Me too, My turn to nap with Daddy!
Hurry Hurry Drive the Firetruck!
Carnival selfies!!
Wait, how are we back on the firetruck?  Nice editing, mom!
We Love the flinstone ride with Daddy!
My first solo ride on a "coaster" - I'm going to do great!
Wahhh hooo check me out!

Well since I wasn't allowed on that coaster I guess I'm  a baby, so you need to
help me with this fish!
Whoo hoo, caught one!
look Spoonsie - there's the fox!

Best family ever!

Seriously, mom, enough pictures of me sleeping!
We will never be too old for the CAR CART!


So you opened the window and my hair looks like Anna... I LOVE IT!

All right! Wishie time!  I wish this post were almost finished!

Nope - didn't work!  Why does Mommy take so many pictures of us!

Lobster, this is how you eat - open and YUM!

He is so uncivilized!

Me and my dolly!  TWINSIES!

 You're always putting us to work - gardening, weeding.  Ugh.

Whoo hoo playdate!  Love my E-man!

Seriously, we're so cute!
And I love hanging out with E's big bro!  We were friends before you two!

Three silly amigos!

You want a Pez??
How 'bout a fishie?  Where are you taking us anyway?

Lobster, you're not supposed to EAT the fishies we buried!

Can't get these boys out of the sandbox!

Faster, Daddy!  

Just don't get any mulch on me!

I LOVE the new mulch!

Just workin' away in the hot sun!

Ahhh, this is much better!

Methinks Daddy overordered the mulch!

Look, Lobster - I'm superman!

Not I'm even MORE superman!  Uh, mom?  These pics are out of 
order - this was from our playdate further up the page!

Thanks for the lift again, Daddy!

I mean, even superheroes get tired!

Just wait until I'm a teenager!  But really, WHY all the pics of me sleeping?
See, Gobbles, I'd be a good big sister someday.
Just don't ask me to support the baby's neck!

Jumping jacks and pigtails!  PS.  Pigtails are a lot harder than I remember!

I love my big brother!

So we went to drop off blankets to the SPCA, and now you're tempting us...

Come on, pup - come play with me!

Can we keep her?  Mommy I can't believe your forgot her name already!

You just like to make it look like all we do is sleep!

Best way to wake up!

Face painting at a rainbow birthday party!

I dig it!

Cheers with our sprinkled pretzels!
Woo hoo! Impromptu trip to the please touch museum!


Hurry Hurry paint the roses!

I am the captain of this ship!

There's so many of us! This could be scary!

I'm back to my usual, the backhoe!  

And while you're at the backhoe, Gobbles, I'll let these ladies entertain me!

Parachutes are kids' best friends!

A great end to a fun morning!

Wait - there's more!  Lunch at Daddy's work?  What a great surprise!

We love the boats!

Daddy I just want to pet the fish, please!

Let's gather up all the sticks in the yard!

Gobbles, you're always wearing that soccer jersey.  Have a little
fashion like, me, OK? 

Two cool kids...

OK Lobster, enough on your, i mean my tractor!  My turn!
There sure are a lot of randoms in this post!
Happy Fathers' Day, Daddy!

Really, Mom?  Do you have to take a picture EVERY time we go to Iron Hill? 

Just smile for one picture!

I'll smile for you, mommy! CHEESE!
Fine!  Here! Happy? 
Bedtime stories with Grandpop
Thanks Gobbles for building me Sophia's Castle!

about to go to my first phillies game with my Daddy!
And I'll stay here and watch over the castle!
Well here we are!
Cool view, Daddy!  But Mommy wants to know why you bought me this random hat??
At least my water ice is in the team spirit!
It's Aunt T's Diaper Cake!
Now it's time for me and Mommy to have a night out!
I'm all dressed up for the party!
And a bit sassed out, too!
Only a few more weeks until I'm not your #1 girl!
Thanks aunt poozers for carrying my balloons!
My personal best on the flag jump!
Yup - Back here again for another party!  I might as well live here!
And the three amigos being silly once again!
I love anything Frozen-themed!  
Looks like summer has finally begun!  And thankfully this
photo dump is about to end!
Mommy, I don't like the water!
Much better - up in the air and away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment