- When one of the dogs irks him in some way, he'll say Seriously, spoons? Really? this habit is taken directly from your truly, unfortunately. When the dogs play with each other and tumble around it's whoa, those puppies are tough!
- Gobbles loves his megablocks so much, he's always building, tearing down, and rebuilding. Some of the things he adds to his creations are: I need to put stabilizers under the statue so it doesn't fall.
- Just Gobbles being a boy: Daddy, my farts smell like yours.
- Again, what a boy he can be (sung to an old Barney song - Clip Clop, Riding on a Pony): Clip Clop, Ridin on my Poopy... I interrupt "No Buddy, don't sing that"... Clip Clop, Ridin on my Penis.
- A third gross boy thing Here Mommy, I took my boo boo off!
- The aspirations of a 3 year old: Mommy, I want to be an engineer when I grow up, because I can be anything I want to be. me: "Of course you can! you can be an engineer, an astronaut, a veterinarian..." ...or Thomas...
- The inquisitive bugger asked me a question and I responded "I have no idea", so he turned to hubs, Daddy, do you have Yes Idea?
- The logic of a 3 year old: When it's summertime it will be so hot it will burn my hands. me: "no, it won't be that hot." But if I reach up really high the sun will burn them.
- On fashion, when asked if he wanted to wear new shorts I got him: Yay! M has these shorts! We can be TWINSIES!
- A pretend sweetiepie: Lobster, do you want to sit on my lap? - yes! - I ran over to get a picture of the sweetness. As I walk away, thinking what a good brother he is, he follows up Ok, we got a picture, you can get off my lap now, you're giving me a headache!"
- A conversation about my son's low tolerance for my singing (and my speaking in general), as I'm belting out NKOTB Tonight: I don't like that stop singing that! me: "Boooo! I like to sing that" No, I'm not Boo, she's in Monsters' inc! me: "haha, you're funny buddy" Not as funny as Mike Wasowski. me: "wow, you're on a roll tonight" STOP saying that!
- When the wheels are always turning: Mommy, trains run on water. me: No buddy, they run on tracks. No, I mean the trains need water to turn into steam to make the wheels turn. They run on water. Touche, buddy.
- His version of mind-your-own-business: I approached the kids as they were doing somersaults and crashing into each other "please be careful, guys" Mommy, you just make sure you don't burn dinner!
Everything he says cracks me up, he is a total ball-buster like his father... I know someday it won't be so cute anymore so I have to enjoy it while I can.
| A sweet moment quickly followed by same old sibling battles |
| Stabilizers and windows, you forgot the windows mom! |
| no quotes on this, just problem solving sibs |
| don't forget mom, i love the earth! and that new milky way song - the one that goes "i don't care" |
| There's no way we'll get hurt doing this! |
| Seriously, go make dinner, we are FINE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment