Monday, April 15, 2013

Old Phone Video Purge: Part 3

It's been almost a month since my last video upload, and I still have another few posts' worth to be caught up to my new phone, which already is starting to fill up with treasures.  
 
The lil lobster roll has the biggest belly laugh, and even early on when she would giggle, the hiccups would come on immediately.  She's five and a half months in this video and I love that between laughs and hiccups she pipes in with an "aahH!" to try to get me to laugh, and crack herself up as well.
 
Gobbles went through a phase where, upon seeimg himself on the webcam, he would smack himself in the head.  I don't get it, but it's pretty funny.  One day in July of last year (around 2 1/2 years old), I dug up a video of 2 year old Gobbles for him to watch.  And I filmed that.  He's quirky, but he never ceases to make me laugh: 

 
Another "reading" (aka book memorizing).  Shorter book, but clearer pronounciation.  Gobbles is 2 years, 8 months here.  His only problem is he can't see without his glasses so the book is on his nose as he reads.  Oh and that he can't seem to turn the pages, so I cut the video off halfway through.  I LOVE his pronounciation of the word "Bundle" (UNdle)
 
 
It seems like Gobbles took years to say the word "Mama".  "Dada" was definitely first for him.  So my heart melted when the Lobster Roll said it at 9 months:


No comments:

Post a Comment