This blog has been neglected lately. Not that there's nothing to write about, just that we're trying to live it up and squeeze every last ounce out of summer going here and there and everywhere every free chance we get, in between work and-oh yea- packing to move into our NEW HOUSE!
That's right! FINALLY! Settlement to sell this thing and buy our new one are currently scheduled for 9/14. Our offer has been accepted for a month now, but I was hesitant to cheer until after inspections and appraisals, because nowadays they can kill a sale just as quickly as they can make one. But we made it through that phase in one piece.
We've been intermittently packing boxes when we have time, and Gobbles has been a wonderful help popping the bubble wrap and throwing random things onto each box hoping I won't notice. He is excited for the swingset at the new place but nervous because his room is no longer decorated -
The pictures are packed for our NEW house! I'll have a BIG ROOM, and a swing set! But I don't like swings. As we've gone back and forth to the shore the past few weekends, he has been convinced that each time we would be returning to our "new house". Not quite yet buddy- but just three weeks now!
I have a ton to write about including more minication stories, potty training updates, and my son's emerging rebel attitude. But, working all day and packing a box at night or in the morning makes for a fried brain, so I'll get there!
In the meantime, some randoms from around the house:
 |
| Hey there everyone! I'm a drool factory! |
 |
| And no matter how hard I laugh, no waking up that puppy!! |
 |
| Isrut gave me this awesome toy and Mommy put all my fishes out of reach with hopes I'd crawl to them! Doesn't matter to me - the bowl is the best part! |
 |
| Thanks Mom for the awesome toy! Wait - this isn't a toy? |
 |
| Well if i can't play with the bubble wrap - how about this bowl? You don't have to pack this right? |
 |
| Seriously Mommy? |
 |
| Hahaha Ok I guess I do look kinda silly - I'll give you a smile! |
 |
| Ahhh here he is- my favorite puppy! |
 |
| Kisses! |
 |
| Headstands! |
 |
| I look just DAPPER in daddy's tie. So glad he let me dress myself today! |
No comments:
Post a Comment