And in the 48 hours I was absent from my children, my daughter started speaking in complete sentences. Granted, she did have one or two before I left, but this week she just sort of exploded... Just like her big brother, she's finding it hard to keep quiet.
No, Coooolie (Cannoli), don't-a lick-a me! (this was the one she perfected prior to my trip - complete with a little Italian-style accent.)
When putting her shoes on Monday morning: No! Lobster do it! (I give her the shoe) Daddy? Shoe please?
When responding to my car-ride question "Who did you play with today at school". I play with Jakey! Michael! No Evan, No Zac! Play with Katie! The best part about this - there is no Jakey or Michael in her class - they are two of Gobbles' bffs whom he always talks about playing with!
When blowing kisses on her bare belly after her bath: No Mommy! I don't-a like-a that! (I had to laugh, because this is directly from school, they're supposed to tell the other kids when they don't like something by using their words instead of getting physical).
When trying to be a big kid like her bro: I go poopy potty! Me too! Stinky?
When being like any kid out there: My huwa hoop! This is Mine! This is no no's!
And another car-ride conversation, when Gobbles was bugging her (I think he was calling her a name he made up - a whirly durly perhaps?) NO no no! Stop it No no! Not Nice!
When being a 20 month old: I dump it! I spill it!
When adding in her two cents: I asked hubs "did you run the the dishwasher last night". He responds No and I mutter under my breath, "gross". The Lobster adds Daddy gross! Daddy gross!
When being the most helpful thing: I clean it! I wipe! I do it!
| Hmm these Noodles make good finger puppets |
| haha! They match my bracelet! |
| ok, now what? OFF please! |
| Mini hat! Mouse! |
| I like it - Pretty! |
No comments:
Post a Comment