Thursday, May 10, 2012

What I'm Missing...

I've looked forward to coming back to work, but of course there is always something I'm missing out on by doing so.  Love my babies to pieces.
I love you, sister!
Why is this kid always talkin about cheese???

Okay Mommy I'll sit down, but I'm takin my cereal with me!  And yes I know my 'jamas are mismatched!

Ew Mommy, I think he farted!

Yep, he defeinitely farted...

Can someone help me up?  It stinks down here!

Fine - ONE half smile!

MOMMY! We do NOT both fit in this chair!!
There are way too many of us, right Cannoli?
And forward, MARCH!
Shhh!  Barney's on!
Hey Brother, when can I pick the show??
C'mon Sister - this stuff is great!  Even the dogs are watching! 

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures and your captions. It's been tough to keep up- typing on my phone sucks and my laptop is heeeeeeeavy. Just know I'm here. Lurking.

    ReplyDelete